Colin Stutt Consulting
- Colin Stutt Consulting is a specialist public policy research, advisory and consulting firm which was established in 1994 as the vehicle for the consultancy services of Colin Stutt.
- Colin Stutt Consulting focuses mainly on economic development and associated topics. The experience gained over the past decade includes
- urban regeneration
- evaluation of Structural Funds Programmes
- technology transfer
- small business and enterprise development
- business incubation
- development and assessment of Science Park proposals
- development of sustainable funding mechanisms
- development of the social economy
- the creative industries
- energy policy
- cross-border and international development
- European integration.
- Colin Stutt Consultingís clients have included
- Government Departments in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
- The European Commission
- Voluntary and community sector organisations
- Private sector organisations
- Organisations formed on the model of public/private partnerships, and
- Other specialist consulting firms.
- Colin Stutt Consulting has worked internationally in
- the United States
- Lithuania, and
In association with . . .
- Colin Stutt Consulting works closely with a number of associated companies and individual experts.
- These include
- GVA Grimleys, one of the leading UK and international property development, regeneration and planning consultancies
- Peregrine Associates, which has provided focused advice on the implementation, development and evaluation of Business Incubation strategies to UK, EU, Egyptian, Phillipines, Turkish, Syrian Governments and to international development agencies
- Econconsult Ltd., one of the leading firms assisting the new member states of the EU to integrate with wider EU and international trends and developments
- CHL Consulting, which has provided strategic level advice in relation to tourism strategies and developments in 65 countries
- Fitzpatrick Associates, the leading economic development consultancy in Dublin
- Bearing Point Consulting (formerly KPMG Consulting), with offices in most international business centres
- Paul Hogarth and Company, a specialist urban landscape planning and development consultancy with offices in Edinburgh and Belfast
- Burns Owen Partnership, the leading specialist creative and cultural industries consultancy in the UK
- Economic Innovation International Inc. of Boston Massachusetts, the leading US innovator in the development of sustainable funding mechanisms for community and social economy investment
- Raymond Burke Consulting of Dublin, with whom I have worked closely on a range of transport, infrastructure and cross-border assignments, and
- Simon Bridge, who has, quite literally, written the book on small business and enterprise development.
- Many of these relationships have stretched back for more than a decade and provide an ability to field a team which combines national and international expertise with an understanding of the distinctive Northern Ireland market place